Neet chemistry Questions and Answers 2020
NEET Chemistry Questions 2020 which includes all topics. Skkopi provides the twisted questions asked in NEET examination to confuse the students in the final exam. These Chemistry questions help you to crack exam easily!
1. At room temperature, butane is most likely to be in the
a. Lowest energy conformation
b. Lowest energy anti conformation
c. Highest energy Gauche conformation
d. Lowest energy Gauche conformation
2. Penicillin produced by fungi is an
3. Which of the following statements is not correct?
a. Enzymes catalyse biochemical reactions
b. Coenzymes reduces the activity of enzymes
c. Catalyst does not initiate any reaction
d. Equilibrium constant is not affected by catalyst
4. Interhalogen compounds are divided with the notation ‘X’ and ‘Y’, where ‘X’ represents
a. Less electronegative halogens
b. More electronegative halogens
c. Moderate electronegative halogens
d. The number of halogens
5. Which of the statements is incorrect?
a. Double bonds are shorters
b. Double bond is a covalent bond between two atoms
c. Double bonds occur between four bonding electrons
d. Double bonds occur most commonly between two carbon atoms.
6. Which acidified solution is readily decolourised by SO2
7. Stephens aldehydes synthesis reaction byproduct when gaseous hydrogen chloride added to nitriles is
a. Ammonium chloride
b. Methyl cyanide
c. Hydrogen chloride
d. Tin chloride.
8. According to Van der Waals force, which of the following statements is incorrect
a. Attraction and repulsion between the molecules or atoms
b. Attraction and repulsion not occur between intermolecular forces.
c. Attraction and repulsion between atoms differ from covalent and ionic bond
d. It is a distance-dependent interaction between atoms or molecules.
9. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
a. An ideal gas consists of a large number of identical molecules.
b. The volume occupied by the molecules is more compared to the volume occupied by gas.
c. The molecules obey Newton’s law of motion
d. The molecules experience force only during collision.
10. Which of the following compounds is prepared from Ammonia and Phenol using cumene process?
b. Benzoic acid