Are you preparing for NEET 2020 examination seriously, let’s test your knowledge with 30 neet biology questions which are twisted to answer.
Neet Questionnaire contains a major portion (approx. 40%) of twisted questions.
These questions are easy but confusing as they are twisted.
Most of the aspirants commit mistakes in this portion and lose marks.
skkopi.com attempts to familiarise the type of twisted questions and answers with the help of professionals to the NEET aspirant readers to avoid confusion and score highest marks.
Let’s Starts, go through the questions
1. Seed formation without fertilization in flowering plants involves the process of
c. Somatic hybridization
2. In the stomach, parietal cells secrets
a. Peptic acid
b. folic acid
c. Gastric acid
d. Acidic acid
3. Specialized epidermal cells surrounded by subsidiary cells are called
a. Complementary cells
b. Bulliform cells
c. Lenti cells
d. Guard cells
4. Stems modified into flat green organs performing the function of leaves are known as
5. Phyllode is the modification of
6. Death of fish due to lack of oxygen in rivers is caused by
a. Algal bloom in the river
b. Inflow of domestic sewage rich in organic waste
c. Increased population of aquatic food web organisms
d. An increased production of fish due to biodegradable nutrients
7. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
a. Prions consist of abnormally folded proteins
b. Viroids are protein coated
c. Infective constituent in virus is either DNA or RNA
d. Viruses are obligate parasites
8. Select the correct option
a. Vertebrosternal ribs articulate directly with the sternum
b. 8th, 9th and 10th pairs of ribs joins the 7th ribs with the help of hyaline cartilage
c. 11th and 12th pair of ribs are connected to the sternum with the help of hyaline cartilage.
d. There are 7 pairs of vertebrochondral, 3 pairs of vertebrosternal and 2 pairs of vertebral ribs
9. Monascus purpureus yeast produces which commercial blood cholesterol lowering agent
d. Cyclosporin A
10. The Organism with feeding mechanism called Radula is
d. E Coli
11. Syngamy and triple fusion occurs in
12. Which of the following organisms found in high salty water (saline habitats)
13. All Gymnosperms are
14. The hepatic portal vein drains blood from Intestine to
15. Suberin rich casparian strip of the root
16. Lipids are esters of the
a. Fatty acid and alcohol
b. Amino acid and alcohol
c. Acetic acid and alcohol
d. Nucleic acid and alcohol
17. The region of Biosphere reserve which is legally protected and where limited human activity allowed is known as
a. Core zone
b. Transition zone
c. Limited zone
d. Buffer zone
18. Mitochondria are responsible to form ATP by extracting energy from
19. Lerma Rojo and Sharbati sonora are the varieties of
c. Basmati rice
20. T.H Morgan worked on Drosophila and developed the
a. Theory of cell structure
b. Theory of heredity
c. Theory of evolution
d. Theory of genesis
21. G. Mendel founder of modern genetics experiments on
a. Plant germination
b. Plant hybrids cross
c. Cell structure
d. Root structure.
22. Emigration refers to
a. Number of individuals entering a habitat
b. Number of individuals leaving a habitat
c. Death rate
d. Birth rate
23. Which of the following is a product of plant respiration process?
24. Which of the following is a baker’s yeast?
c. E coli
25. Which fungus multiply asexually by the method of sporulation
26. which of the following characteristics not represent ‘Inheritance of blood group’ in humans?
b. Multiple allelic
c. Polygenic inheritance
27. Which of the following is In-situ conservation?
a. Seed banks
b. Sacred groves
c. Botanical gardens
d. Wildlife safari parks
28. Which of the following is a form of food poisoning?
29. Which one of these animals is a poikilothermic?
30. Which of the following element is responsible for maintaining turgor pressure in cells?