National Entrance cum Eligibility Test is formerly popular as NEET which is a significant medical entrance examination conducted by (NTA) National Testing Agency. It is known that the covid-19 crisis has shaken the globe in terms of daily routine and education too. NEET exam is scheduled to be held on 13th September 2020 for the admission in UG & PG programs in the colleges and Universities. Now due to covid-19 NTA has made changes in exam centers for the providing safe environment to the candidates.
NTA has changed the NEET 2020 examination centers making the students health as consideration. The updates about the change in centers will be intimated to the candidates through SMS & Email by NTA officials.
NEET 2020 examination centers changed are listed which includes 15 States & Union Territories such as Assam, Jammu & Kashmir, Gujarat, Jharkahns, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Maharastra, Punjab, Odisha, Rajasthan, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, & West Bengal. NTA officials have released Admit Cards for the applicants for the NEET 2020. Visit the official website @ntaneet.nic.in to get the latest Admit Card and details about the NEET 2020 Exam Center as the examination will be held on 13th September 2020 from 2pm to 5 pm.
NEET Examination Latest instructions:
- Candidates are advised to check that there won’t be examination centers in the containment zones taking the health as consideration for the candidates appearing for the NEET 2020 Examination.
- It is to be noted that examiners from containment zones are not allowed for NEET 2020. Such staff can be allotted with other works depending upon the agencies opinion.
- Invigilators are addressed to apply sanitizer to their hands as they contact pen & Papers which are used for the NEET 2020 Examination by the candidates.
- In every aspect like paper distribution to the candidates and other examination process invigilators are suggested to use sanitizers.
- It should be noted that the examination papers should be hold for more than 72 hours after submission of examination papers.
- No stationary will be allowed to the examination centers as personal belongings.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the Online or computer based examination sanitation is necessary.
Please follow sanitizers on regular intervals during the examination to be safe and healthy.
All the Best Folks!!