About the Exam:
For the admissions of MBA and its aligned programs in Business schools, the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) started since 1988. In 2003, the Government of India under the ministry of HRD approved MAT exam as National Exam. The MAT Scores are considering more than 600 universities in India. As per Supreme Court order on 18th February 2013 the MAT score considering for PGDM courses in PGDM Institutions.
The exam conducted four times in a year and 2 modes of test. The modes of MAT Exam are:
1. Paper Based Test (PBT).
2. Computer Based Test (CBT).
Schedule of MAT September 2019 Examination
Paper Based Test (PBT)
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Starting of Date of Application form (online)
17 June 2019
17 June 2019
Last date of Application Form
25 August 2019
08 September 2019
Date of Examination
01 September 2019
14 September 2019
Downloading of Admit Cards starts from
27 August 2019
09 September 2019
The candidates should pass Graduation in any discipline or the final year students of graduation are also eligible.
Documents Required for Online Procedure:
1. Candidates must have a valid Email ID.
2. Scanned copy of candidate photograph with the size 40 to 100 kb.
3. Scanned copy of candidate signature with the size 10 to 40 kb.
4. Net Banking of Credit/ Debit card.
Paper Based Test Examination Center Cities
Computer Based Test Examination Centre Cities
1. Visit the official website (https://mat.aima.in/sep19)
2. Before Register the candidates have to decide whether they will take paper based test (PBT) exam or computer based test (CBT) exam or both exams.
3. Click registration button
4. Fill the personal, academic and conduct information details.
5. Upload the photograph and signature
6. Normally for the candidates opt only PBT or CBT exam they can select only 5 institutions in counselling but for the candidates who can select both CBT & PBT exams, select 7 institutions in Counselling.
7. Pay the application fee using credit /debit card or net banking. The amount of fee for PBT exam is Rs 1550/-, for CBT exam is Rs 1550/-, and for both (CBT &PBT) is Rs. 2650/-
8. Submit the application form.
Admit Card Download:
1. Candidates visit the official website (https://mat.aima.in/sep19)
2. For PBT exam, the candidates start downloading admit cards from 27 August 2019. For CBT exam, the candidates start downloading admit cards from 09 September 2019.
3. Procedure to download Admit Cards:
1. Login with Registration Number and Password
2. Click on download the admit card
3. Admit card contains Candidates name, roll no, examination centre address, exam time and date of examination.
After the examination, the candidates can download the result from the website.