MBA Institutes in India
The right specialization after a degree helps anyone to achieve career goals and success. Have you finished your bachelor’s degree? If yes! Then this article will prove to be a helpful guide that helps you to decide which degree and college are appropriate to enrol.
After all, what matters to the employers is the level of degree and experience that the interviewee is holding. These days, it has become crucial for most of the graduates to master specialized skills to seek jobs or building your own business. In this piece of article, we would like to clear all your doubts about this particular program, MBA.
What is MBA?
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration, which is a two-year postgraduate program that provides you with an extra bit of knowledge and skills in Marketing, Finance, & Business management. This specialized program will allow the participants to adopt the managerial skills required to fulfil their personal or professional interests.
Throughout your program, you’ll learn to express your ideas in the classroom discussions with your classmates and professional tutors. In short, you will gain practical exposure through peer-learning, group work, and case studies. The comprehensive set of business and management skills allows graduates to apply in any working environment.
“Why you opt for an MBA degree?” is the most commonly asked questions in interviews faced by fresher’s. The easiest way to answer that tricky question is by putting all the well-known facts about the MBA program and its demands on board.
If you’re aiming for a long-term return in your career path or business, then doing an MBA is the better study-option you own. No matter how bad the business is affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and other economic recession, pursuing a full-time MBA degree will make you stand apart from other job hunters.
The flexibility that the tailored MBA program offers is much rewarding that makes you prepared to take up managerial roles within a shorter period.
Basic qualification requirement for MBA:
The minimum qualification required applying for a part-time or full-time degree in Indian and foreign educational institutions are that aspirants must be holding a bachelor’s degree in any specialization. Also, a minimum aggregate of 50 to 60% is needed from the graduates when applying for the MBA program.
Growing demands of MBA degree:
In today’s era, where modern technology has transformed the traditional way of doing business, many companies are turning up to hire talented professionals who lead projects. If you’re aspiring to build a successful career in the world of business, then no doubt that an MBA degree proves to be a valuable asset in your CV.
A full-fledged MBA program will mold the students to gain in-depth knowledge in the areas of Marketing, Finance, International Business, Human Resources Operations Management, and Supply Chain Management.
Below is the list of most-in-demand MBA specialized programs that one must consider for admission:
- MBA in Business Analytics & Big Data
- MBA in Logistics Management
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Enterprise Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- MBA in Financial Management
- MBA in Rural & Agri-Business
- MBA in Pharma & Health Care Management (PHCM)
- MBA in Tourism & Hospitality Management (THM)
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in E-Commerce
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Communications Management
- MBA in Artificial Intelligence
We’ve identified the top 50 best top MBA colleges that have an excellent rating for offering various MBA courses, scholarships, and placement opportunities.
Following is the list of MBA institutes in India:
- IIM (Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Bangalore, Kozhikode and Calcutta)
- Xavier School of Management, Jharkhand
- MDI Gurgaon – Management Development Institute, Gurgoan, Haryana
- SPJIMR – S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Maharashtra, Mumbai
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai
- IIT Kharagpur – Indian Institute of Technology, West Bengal
- JBIMS – Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- DMS IIT Delhi – Department of Management Studies, New Delhi
- SIBM Pune – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Maharashtra
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- SJMSOM IIT Bombay – Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- IMI Delhi – International Management Institute, New Delhi
- TISS – Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- FMS – Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, New Delhi
- SCMHRD Pune – Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development, Maharasthra
- IIT Kanpur – Department of Industrial and Management Engineering, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- IIFT Delhi – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
- NITIE Mumbai – National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
- IMT Ghaziabad – Institute of Management Technology, Uttar Pradesh
- Jamia Millia Islamia – JMI, New Delhi
- NIT Trichy – National Institute of Technology
- Institute of Management, Nirma University, Gujarat
- IRMA – Institute of Rural Management Anand, Gujarat
- PSG College of Technology – PSGCT, Tamil Nadu
- LIBA – Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Amity University, Noida
- SIMSR KJ Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
- KIIT School of Management, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Odisha
- BHU – Banaras Hindu University, Mumbai
- BIMTECH – Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- GIM – Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- BIM Tiruchirappalli – Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tamil Nadu
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- SIMSREE – Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai
- National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Telangana, Hyderabad
- Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies – RCBS, Kerala
- SIES College of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Anna University, Tamil Nadu
- IPE Hyderabad – Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Bangalore
- AIMS Institutes, Bangalore
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Sri Balaji University, Mumbai
- UniRaj – University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- IMI Kolkata – International Management Institute, Kolkata
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- SIIB Pune – Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Mumbai
- Delhi School of Economics, New Delhi
- IFMR Graduate school of Business, KREA University (IFMR GSB), Sricity, Andhra Pradesh
- Punjab University (PUCHD), Chandigarh
- IIM Indore – Indian Institute of Management Indore
- IIT Roorkee – Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Above are some of the reputed MBA colleges that are offering PG, postgraduate in Management, MBA Executive-level, and Diploma courses. Aspirants applying for the above top-listed institutes must make sure to meet the qualification, age, and other necessary criteria.
We hope that we’ve provided all sorts of much-needed information about MBA in this article.
Aiming to reach higher heights of success, an MBA degree with its endless opportunities is the right choice for you. Go ahead and pick up the best college that boosts your job profile.